From: Maintenance Webinar <email@example.com>
To: Maintenance Webinar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: APWU Maintenance Division Officers
Subject: April 27, 2020 Webinar as presented
Date: Tue, Apr 28, 2020 2:21 pm
Attachments: Maintenance Updates April 27, 2020.pdf (3461K), APO RMPO Calculation.xlsx (11K)
Thank you for registering and or participating in yesterday’s “Maintenance Update.” We discussed the following and not limited to (attached):
- Custodian can only Volunteer to work within their Facility, Installation and Local Union Jurisdiction.
- Local Presidents are to be provided with copy of Local Contract, Duration, Scope of work, and names and schedule of “Contract Custodians”.
- The duration of the COVID-19 Resource Cleaning Requirement is March 3 – May 17, 2020.
- MMO 31 20 page 2 “If custodial resources are not available for these tasks in facilities where the cleaning services are performed by career maintenance bargaining unit employees, including those facilities covered by relief from another office, the Senior Postal Official (SPO) may require non-custodial personnel to perform them. However, before non-custodial postal employees can perform these cleaning requirements, they must be trained on the proper use of the cleaning chemicals and provided with any necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).”
- APO/RMPO calculation using XL Program. Input the APO and RMPOS Interior, Exterior paved and unpaved square feet. (attached)
Idowu Balogun, APWU |Director, Maintenance Division
American Postal Workers Union, AFL-CIO | 1300 L Street., NW | Washington, DC 20005
Direct: 202-842-4213 | Fax: 202-289-3746 | email@example.com