Two of the seven training courses that Postal Service employees are required to complete each year are now available.
The courses are part of the organization’s Regulatory Compliance Training program, which was previously known as Strategic Learning Initiatives. The training is intended to help USPS achieve its objectives and satisfy compliance with legal requirements.
The courses now available are:
- Political Activity and the Hatch Act; and
- Understanding the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994.
The remaining five courses will be released later in the year:
- Heat Stress Recognition and Prevention;
- Providing Communication Accommodations;
- Reasonable Accommodations Committees;
- Reasonable Accommodations Human Resources Annual Program; and
- Enhanced Recognition and Reporting of Suspicious Transactions.
Employees can use the HERO system to register and complete the courses. The Learning and Development Blue page has additional information.