APWU: Update on USPS Implementation of Pay Provisions of the 2021-2024 CBA

By Charlie Cash – June 21, 2022 On June 4, 2022, many of the pay provisions of the 2021-2024 National Agreement were scheduled to be implemented. This included: 1.3% General Increase due November 20, 2021 Additional 1.0% increase for PSEs (for a total of 2.3%) due November 20, 2021 Additional $0.50 for PSEs due April…

 Continue reading

NRLCA: Step 4 Grievance Filed on Delayed Retro Payments

On February 21, 2020, the Postal Service notified the NRLCA that the contractual retro payment would be delayed once again due to programming issues within the system. This delay would cause the retro payment to be processed and paid on May 15, 2020. The National Agreement was ratified on August 6, 2019. This latest delay…

 Continue reading