- A regular Full time Maintenance employee that is not on limited or restricted duties.
- A Maintenance employee who is not a Steward or Local Officer.
- A Maintenance employee who will be participating for the first time at the National Level Arbitration.
- The Individual must be available to Travel to DC within next two weeks to be vetted by our Legal Team.
- If selected the Individual must be available to return and participate in Job Panel Arbitration as a Witness in a few months for about three days.
This was posted at the Maintenance Craft time-clock in the Philadelphia P&DC
Related: What’s to Come in Interest Arbitration | APWU