Please mark your calendars and join us for Investing in You 2022: Benefits, Retirement, and More. This first annual benefits fair hosted by the USPS® Benefits and Wellness team provides Postal Service™ employees with the opportunity to learn about all their available benefits. Whether you are newly hired, middle of your career, or ready to retire, this event is for you.
Employees can get information about these programs:
- Benefits programs, including health and life insurance.
- Retirement planning and counseling.
- CHECKBOOK’s Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
- Thrift Savings Plan.
- Medicare presentation.
- Social Security presentation.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- University school partnerships.
- Career development resources.
- Employee deals.
- Human Resources Shared Service Center representatives.
- Benefits and Wellness representatives.
The fair will be held virtually on the following dates:
- June 28 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EDT.
- June 29 from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EDT.
- June 30 from 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. EDT.
There will be live and on-demand presentations, live chats, and Q&A sessions with experts. To register, visit the fair website at uspsinvestinginyou2022.vfairs.com.
Participation is voluntary. Non-exempt employees may only participate off-the-clock or during authorized breaks.
For more information about the benefits fair, send an email to the USPS Benefits and Wellness team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
— Benefits and Wellness, Human Resources, 6-16-22