Will the APWU Health Plan participate in the new PSHB Program?
- As your Health Plan, we have submitted the necessary paperwork to apply for participation in the Postal Services Health Benefits program.
Are APWU Health Plan Postal members impacted during the current 2023 Open Season period?
- The PSHB Program will not impact the upcoming Open Season, which will run from November 13, 2023 through December 11, 2023.
- No further action regarding the PSHB Program is needed from you for this upcoming Open Season.
- If you are an APWU Health Plan member and do not make any changes, you will remain an APWU Health Plan member for the 2024 benefit year.
- Visit apwuhp.com and click on Open Season to view all of the new enhancements.
- The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the Postal Service have released guidance and FAQs, which are on our website at www.apwuhp.com.
- APWU Health Plan also recognizes that the details of this new program may be somewhat confusing with so much information that is now being circulated from various sources. We will share more information as it becomes available.
- Visit www.apwuhp.com for more updates in the upcoming year.
Federal Employees and Retirees (Non-Postal)
You are not impacted by the PSHB Program. No further action is needed on your part. If you are an APWU Health Plan member and do not make any changes, you will remain an APWU Health Plan member.