Attached please find the early October edition of the Postal Worker West [PDF]. Kindly forward, post and distribute as you deem appropriate.
APWU Western Region Coordinator
Included in this edition:
- 171 Reverted Jobs To Be Properly Filled
- National Reaches Settlement on PSE Cap Violations
- PSE Conversions Expose Pay Problems
- Rank & File Bargaining Committee Summoned to DC
- Maintenance Agreements Ignite Sparks of Irritation Within Craft
- New Badge Reader Coming
- Postal Bosses Failed to Study Full Impact of Consolidations, Union Files Appeal
- Management Mismanages Postal Contractors – What’s New?
- National Union Summons All Officers to DC
- Is the Staples Fight Dead?