The convention will be held at Bally’s Atlantic City from June 11 through June 14, 2018. New Jersey State Postal Workers Union will also host Contract Campaign and Legislative Training in conjunction with their State Convention.
Clerk Craft Director Clint Burelson will be honored as NJ State Leader of the Year.
National Officers Attending State Convention
- Debbie Szeredy, Executive Vice President
- Liz Powell, Secretary – Treasurer
- Vance Zimmerman, Industrial Relations Director
- Sue Carney, Human Relations Director
- Anna Smith, Organization Director
- Judy Beard, Legislative & Political Director
Regional Coordinators Attending State Convention
- Mike Gallagher, Eastern Regional Coordinator
- John Dirzius, Northeast Regional Coordinator
National Business Agents Attending State Convention
- Vince Tarducci, NBA Clerk Craft
- Joe LaCapria, NBA MVS Craft, NE
- Dave Sarnacki, NBA Maint Craft, NE
Guests Attending State Convention
- Wayne Maurer, Director ABA
- Randy Zelznick, Administrator 21CPW.com
- Mark Belland, Esquire
- David Generali, Voluntary Benefits Plan
- Mike Kerper, Federal Prep
Monday, June 11, 2018
- Hotel Check-in after 3 pm (rooms may be available earlier)
- 2:00 – 5:00 pm Convention Registration
- 4:30 – 5:00 pm Executive Board Meeting
- 5:30 – 7:30 pm Private Buffet Dinner
- 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm Town Hall Meeting,
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
- 7:00-9:00 am Private Buffet Breakfast
- 8:00 am Late Convention Registration
- 8:00-9:30 am Committee Meetings
- 9:00 am The 47th Annual Convention is called to Order
- Noon-1:00 pm Convention is in Recess
- 1:00 pm 47rd Annual Convention Resumes
- 6:30-8:30 pm Private Buffet Dinner
- Leader of the Year
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
- Contract Campaign & Legislative Training
Thursday, June 14, 2018
- Legislative Training – 8 am to noon
NJ Delegate Convention Package rate is $650.00 and it includes:
- 3 night stay at Bally’s Tower
- private breakfast buffets and private dinner buffets
- Convention registration and material
Bally’s Tower 134.00 per night includes all taxes and surcharges.
Hotel reservations can be made by calling the hotel directly at 1-888-516-2215 between the hours of 8 AM to 2 AM.
Please remember to let them know that you are with NJ State Postal Workers Union, Group Code SB06PW8 to ensure that you receive the negotiated per night rate.
- Breakfast Buffet $25.00
- Dinner Buffet $70.00
All Convention Packages & Meals must be made through the New Jersey State Postal Workers Union.
Please direct all correspondence to Bill Lewis no later than May 15, 2018.
NJ Postal Workers Union,
PO Box 8011, Trenton, NJ 08650