We come before you, respectfully seeking your support and vote for the next term as your National Maintenance Director and Assistant Directors. A partial look at the track record of the Craft reveals:
- Successful negotiations in Article 38 keeping full-time duty assignments.
- Successful negotiations in Article 38 protecting and expanding members rights in excessing.
- $48 million payment to our Custodians when management tried to change MS-47 .
- $8.7 million paid from AOI Arbitration success for subcontracting ET work.
- $2 million paid in the RMSS rescoring for changing Maintenance Test results.
- Article 7 vs 25 National Arbitration success protecting the integrity of our occ. groups.
- Thousands of Maintenance PSEs converted to career via a Memorandum (MOU)
- Guaranteed Line H yearly Remedy at Overtime rate for failing to staff/perform custodian work.
- eWhep Arbitration Award success to protect Bulk Mail Center (BMC) Staffing.
- Building Equipment (BEM) excessing overturned with payment and retreat option.
As the Director and Assistant Directors of the team which brought you much success, we believe we have earned your faith and trust.
It takes us all, you along with your Maintenance Division Officers, working together, to succeed. We ask for your support, based on our experience, talent & proven success, to continue building on a record that will keep Maintenance Proud & Strong!
Re elect Raymer*Balogun*Martinez
Visit us at : www.MaintenanceStrong.com
First Name: Idowu
Last Name: Balogun
Union/Local : Greater Los Angeles Local, CA
Office held if any: Maintenance Assistant Director