December 28, 2022
The Postal Service recently released its Annual Report to Congress for fiscal year 2022 — the first full year under the Delivering for America plan.
Highlights of the report, which covers Oct. 1, 2021-Sept. 30, 2022, include:
- 127.3 billion mailpieces delivered to nearly 165 million addresses;
- A 2.3 percent increase in total revenue;
- An uptick in the number of routes to 233,585;
- Most service targets met or surpassed, including two-day First-Class Mail on-time delivery; and
- 668 million COVID-19 test kits delivered.
The report also includes introductory comments from Postmaster General Louis DeJoy and Board of Governors Chairman Roman Martinez IV and can be found on usps.com’s About USPS page.