USPS Mandatory Stand-up Talk: COVID-19 supplies — purchasing updates

If you need to reimburse employees for COVID-19 supplies they provided, use PS Form 2551, Non-Goods and Non-Services — Payment Authorization. It can be found by going to the Accounting home page on Blue and selecting the e-IWS Online Forms Toolkit. On the Toolkit page, scroll down to the PS Form 2551 Job Aid and follow the instructions to obtain the required eAccess permissions.

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *