Effective June 10, 2014, the Postal Service™ reissued its Postal Service Policy on Workplace Harassment.
- Includes a reference to military service in accordance with the Veterans Opportunity to Work (VOW) to Hire Heroes Act signed into law November 21, 2011, which expands protections against workplace discrimination based on military status under the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) of 1994. An employer’s anti-harassment policy must prohibit all forms of harassment that violate federal anti-discrimination laws to include military service.
- Reaffirms the Postal Service’s commitment to providing a work environment free of harassment.
- Supersedes MOP DD-10-04-2010, Postal Service Policy on Workplace Harassment.
The Postal Service Policy on Workplace Harassment is available on the Postal Service PolicyNet website:
- Go to http://blue.usps.gov.
- Under “Essential Links” in the left hand column, click PolicyNet.
- Click on MOPS.
The direct URL for the Postal Service PolicyNet website is http://blue.usps.gov/cpim.
via Labor Relations.