By Julia Hatmaker – May 22, 2020
The United State Postal Service is looking to fill 100 open job positions in Pennsylvania. The positions are considered essential, so it’s a good opportunity for those looking to work during the pandemic. They range from mail handlers to carriers to maintenance workers to clerks. You can see all the jobs at usps.com.
To help fill the positions, the postal service is having a series of job fairs in Pennsylvania starting on May 28. Here’s when and where they’re happening:
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 28: 100 Postal Road, Allentown.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 29: 3435 Concord Road, York.
- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 1: 1425 Crooked Hill Road, Harrisburg.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 2: 1400 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 3: 2901 Reach Road, Williamsport.
- 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 5: 2100 N. 13th St., Reading.