Several Postal Service employees from the New York area helped ring the closing bell at the Nasdaq stock exchange Dec. 28.
The group included:
- Letter carriers Vicki Carmichael, Paula Drake, Principelina Mendes, Miguel Perdomo, Ken Smith, Garrett Smola, Lisa Sweeney, Timothy Thibault and Dominick Turilli
- Rural carriers Terry Dion and Kimberly Sutter
- Michael Munoz, an Operation Santa honorary community elf
- Retail associates Jennifer Goodwin, Robert Manning, Amy Nicastro, James Toolan and Oshell Wilson
- Gwendolyn Gamble-Deas, a mailing requirements clerk
Some of the employees performed heroic acts during the year, while others participated in community activities, helped train co-workers in dog bite awareness and demonstrated on-the-job excellence.
Source: USPS News Link