The Board of Governors of the U.S. Postal Service will meet Nov. 14 in open session at Postal Service headquarters, 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW, Washington, DC. The public is welcome to observe the meeting beginning at 8:30 a.m. in the Ben Franklin Room on the 11th floor.
The Board is expected to discuss the following items:
- Call to order and remarks of the Chairman of the Board
- Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO
- Approval of minutes of previous meetings
- Committee reports FY2014 10K and Financial Statements
- FY2015 Integrated Financial Plan (IFP) and Borrowing Resolution
- FY2016 Appropriations Request
- Quarterly Service Performance Report
- Approval of Annual Report and Comprehensive Statement
Open session meetings of the Board of Governors are available on live audio webcasts at http://about.usps.com/news/electronic-press-kits/bog/welcome.htm. Three hours after the conclusion of the open session meeting, a recorded audio file will be available for listening.
CFO Briefing Following the BOG’s open meeting on Nov. 14
Postmaster General & CEO Patrick Donahoe and Chief Financial Officer Joe Corbett will host a telephone/web conference call to discuss the financial results in more detail. The call will begin at 11 a.m. ET and is open to the news media and all other interested parties.
How to Participate:
Important Notice: To ensure your computer is set up to join the event, click on the link www.webex.com/lp/jointest
US/Canada Attendee Dial-in: (888) 888-9538 Conference ID: 25456349
Attendee Direct URL: https://usps.webex.com/usps/onstage/g.php?MTID=e74dbd2d895e48823583bf81c582c983a
If you cannot join using the direct link above, please use the alternate logins below:
Alternate URL: https://usps.webex.com Event Number: 391 244 548
The briefing will also be available on live audio webcast (listen only) at: http://about.usps.com/news/electronic-press-kits/cfo/welcome.htm.