REPORTED BY VOICE VOTE on Monday, February 7, 2022.
- Closed rule for H.R. 3076.
- Provides one hour of general debate on the bill equally divided and controlled by the chair and ranking minority member of the Committee on Oversight and Reform or their designees.
- Waives all points of order against consideration of the bill.
- Provides that an amendment in the nature of a substitute consisting of the text of Rules Committee Print 117-32 shall be considered as adopted and the bill, as amended, shall be considered as read.
- Waives all points of order against provisions in the bill, as amended.
- Makes in order the further amendment printed in the Rules Committee report, if offered by the Member designated in the report, which shall be considered as read, shall be debatable for the time specified in the report equally divided and controlled by the proponent and an opponent, and shall not be subject to a demand for division of the question.
- Waives all points of order against the amendment printed in the report.
- Provides one motion to recommit.