Public Commission Meeting
Wednesday, June 18, 2014, at 11 a.m.
Commission Hearing Room
901 New York Avenue NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20268–0001
Portions Open to the Public
1. Report from the Office of Public Affairs and Government Relations on legislative activities and the handling of rate and service inquiries from the public.
2. Report from the Office of General Counsel on the status of Commission dockets.
3. Report from the Office of Accountability and Compliance.
4. Report on international activities of the Commission.
5. Report from the Office of the Secretary and Administration.
6. Presentation to Commissioners on the Postal Service’s Sustainability Program by a representative of the Postal Service.
Portion Closed to the Public
7. Discussion of pending litigation.
After the close of the public part of the meeting, a public listening session will be offered to allow the public to comment on any agenda item or related subject matter. The Commission will then resume in its closed session.
For more information, please contact:
David A. Trissell, General Counsel
at 202-789-6820 (for agenda related inquiries) or
Shoshana M. Grove, Secretary of the Commission,
at 202–789–6800 or email@example.com (for other inquiries)