ISSUED BY OMAR M. GONZALEZ
APWU WESTERN REGIONAL COORDINATOR
Click Here for ELECTRONIC EDITION [pdf]
In the 2014 Summer Edition:
- POSTAL SERVICE GEARING UP FOR CONTRACT TALKS
Benefits and Leave To Be On Table?
- LIGHTS OUT
A Sinister Postal Plot
- Critical Issues Still Backlogged
National Issues Backlogged As Well
- GOP PLANS TO MAKE P.O. ROADKILL
Highway Trust Fund – Political False Claims
- Alert Issued On Injured Worker Issues
Pittman v. Donahoe, McConnell v. Donahoe
- Western Area Claims No Residuals Reverted
- Pacific Area seeks to eliminate several hundred jobs
San Diego, CA
- A MILLIONAIRE FOR ONE DAY
(OR HOW WE CRASHED THE STAPLES STOCK HOLDER MEETING)
- STAPLES WORKERS SNITCH ON BOSS SHIRA GOODMAN’S CONTEMPT
“It must be nice to have a job for life!”
“those days are over, this country can’t afford to do business as usual”
- Where Were U?
When your job is eliminated – IT’LL BE TOO DAMN LATE!