September 13, 2021
The Research and Education Department is sponsoring Zoom Trainings for APWU Members in October 2021.
- Participants must be an APWU member.
- No one should attend this training on the Postal Service time clock.
- Each participant must register individually and not as a group.
- The deadline to register for all workshops is Monday, October 18, 2021.
- Click on the link(s) below to complete the registration form.
- Participants will not be registered who use a Postal Service email address @usps.gov).
WORKSHOPS AND LINKS
Social Justice & Racial Equality, Tuesday, October 26, 2021 (2:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
Basic Stewards’ Training, Wednesday, October 27, 2021 (1:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
For New Stewards Only – Attending this training does not automatically qualify you as a shop steward. Contact your local president for procedures on becoming a steward.
Fighting Discipline, Thursday, October 28, 2021 (1:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
If you have problems registering contact Hannah Decker, Executive Assistant to the Secretary-Treasurer, at email@example.com.
Source: American Postal Workers Union