September 13, 2021
The Research and Education Department is sponsoring Zoom Trainings for APWU Members in October 2021.
- Participants must be an APWU member.
- No one should attend this training on the Postal Service time clock.
- Each participant must register individually and not as a group.
- The deadline to register for all workshops is Monday, October 18, 2021.
- Click on the link(s) below to complete the registration form.
- Participants will not be registered who use a Postal Service email address @usps.gov).
WORKSHOPS AND LINKS
For New Stewards Only – Attending this training does not automatically qualify you as a shop steward. Contact your local president for procedures on becoming a steward.
If you have problems registering contact Hannah Decker, Executive Assistant to the Secretary-Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: American Postal Workers Union