January 8, 2021
The Research and Education Department is sponsoring a series of Zoom Trainings for local and state officers and shop stewards in February 2021.
The link to register is only being sent to local/state presidents. If an officer or steward wishes to attend the Zoom Training, they must contact their president.
Please register in advance for all Workshops no later than Monday, January 25, 2021:
1. The president will provide the link to each participant who must register individually, by completing the registration form that will populate once they click on the link.
2. Participants who use a Post Office email address (@usps.gov) will not be registered.
3. No one should attend this training on the USPS clock and should be in some type of leave status.
The following Workshops, along with dates and Eastern Standard Times for the month of February are:
- Protecting Clerk Craft Work in Small Offices, Tuesday, February 2, (1:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- Basic Stewards’ Training, Thursday, February 4, (10:00 am – 3:00 pm) (For New Stewards Only. Participation Must be Authorized by the President)
- Representing PSEs in the Clerk Craft, Tuesday, February 9, (1:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- Basic Stewards’ Training, Thursday, February 11, (1:00 pm – 6:00 pm) (For New Stewards Only. Participation Must be Authorized by the President)
- Large Office Issues, Thursday, February 18, (1:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- Executive Officers Training, Tuesday, February 23, (1:00 pm – 6:00 pm) (For New Presidents, Executive Vice Presidents, Secretaries & Treasurers)
- Disability Retirement, Thursday, February 25, (1:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
Source: American Postal Workers Union