(08/19/14) In July 2014, the Consumer Price Index (CPI-W) fell slightly to 698.580. The sixth COLA adjustment under the 2010 National Agreement is:
Per Annum: $686.00
Per Pay Period: $26.40
Cents Per Hour: 33¢
The first and third COLAs were effective March 9, 2013 (pay period 07-2013, pay date March 29, 2013) and totaled $207.00 per year, $7.96 per pay, and $0.10 per hour.
The second and fourth COLAs under the 2010 National Agreement were effective Sept. 7, 2013 (pay period 20-2013, pay date Sept. 27, 2013) and totaled $937.00 per year, $36.04 per pay period, and $0.45 per hour.
The fifth COLA which would have been effective March 8, 2014 was zero.
The sixth COLA is effective September 6, 2014, (pay period 20-2014, pay date September 26, 2014).
Seven COLA adjustments are provided for under the 2010-2015 Collective Bargaining Agreement based on the Jan. 2012, July 2012, Jan. 2013, July 2013, Jan. 2014, July 2014, and Jan. 2015 releases of the CPI-W. So far, under the 2010 National Agreement, employees have received cost-of-living adjustments totaling $1,830.00.
New Pay Scales (Effective Sep. 6, 2014):
- Full-Time Regular Annual Basic Rates
- Full-Time Regular Hourly Basic Rates
- Full-Time and Part-Time Regular Night Differential Rates
- Part-Time Regular Hourly Basic Rates
- Part-Time Flexible Hourly Basic Rates
- Part-Time Flexible Night Differential Rates
- Postal Support Employee (PSE) Hourly and Night Differential Rates